Test Banks for Accounting Information Systems, 5th Edition by James A. Hall
ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 5th Edition provides thorough and up-to-date coverage of accounting information systems and related technologies. It features an early presentation of transaction cycles plus a special emphasis on ethics, fraud, and the modern manufacturing environment. The book’s focus is on the needs and responsibilities of accountants as end users of systems, systems designers, and auditors. This latest edition provides complete integrated coverage of Sarbanes-Oxley as it effects internal controls and other relevant topics affected by this legislation, as well as re-organized discussion of transaction cycles that make the balance between manual and computer based systems more apparent.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Banks for Accounting Information Systems, 5th Edition by James A. Hall
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***