Test Bank Medical-Surgical Nursing, Clinical Reasoning in Patient Care, 6th LeMone – Burke – Bauldoff – Gubrud
- eBook: 1848 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 6 edition (October 20, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133139433
- ISBN-13: 978-0133139433
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank Medical-Surgical Nursing, Clinical Reasoning in Patient Care, 6th LeMone – Burke – Bauldoff – Gubrud
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Appropriate for courses in medical-surgical nursing
Improving clinical reasoning; focusing on what a new nurse needs to know
Medical-Surgical Nursing: Clinical Reasoning in Patient Care,Sixth Edition provides students with all of the practical knowledge and skills they need to care for adult patients–without overwhelming readers with diseases and disorders that are beyond the beginning nurse’s scope of practice. Carefully selected content focuses on the most salient concepts that new nurses will need to know when they first enter practice: how to promote health, facilitate recovery from illness and injury, and provide support when coping with disability or loss. Throughout the text, the authors focus on individualized holistic nursing care as the crucial element in learning and practicing nursing, regardless of the gender, age, race, culture, or socioeconomic background of the patient or practitioner. Rather than a laundry list of diseases and disorders, readers are given the tools they need to develop their clinical reasoning ability so that they can make safe and effective decisions on the job. With its understandable language, visual approach, and consistent teaching and learning format, it’s no surprise that students overwhelmingly report that they truly like reading this text.
Medical-Surgical Nursing is available packaged with MyNursingLab®, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that engages students in learning. It helps students review, remember and apply key concepts and skills–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyNursingLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Teaching and Learning Experience
To provide a better teaching and learning experience, for both instructors and students, this program will help:
- Improve Results: MyNursingLab better prepares students for the classroom, and beyond.
- Develop Clinical Reasoning Skills for Today and Tomorrow: Students are encouraged to think creatively and critically about patient care.
- Visualize Pathophysiology: A highly-visual presentation of the underlying pathophysiology of disease helps bring the content to life, enhancing students’ understanding and aiding in clinical application.
- Focus on Nursing Care: The authors emphasize holistic, individualized care for all patients.
Table of Contents
Part 1 Medical-Surgical Nursing Practice
Unit I Dimensions of Medical-Surgical Nursing
Unit 2 Informatics and Evidence-based Practice in Nursing
Unit 3 Health and Illness Care of Adults
Part II Nutritional-Metabolic Patterns
Unit 4 Responses to Altered Integumentary Function
Unit 5 Responses to Altered Endocrine Function
Unit 6 Responses to Altered Gastrointestinal Function
Part III Elimination Patterns
Unit 7 Responses to Altered Urinary Elimination
Part IV Activity-Exercise Patterns
Unit 8 Responses to Altered Cardiovascular Function
Unit 9 Responses to Altered Respiratory Function
Unit 10 Responses to Altered Musculoskeletal Function
Part V Cognitive-Perceptual Patterns
Unit 11 Responses to Altered Neurologic Function
Unit 12 Responses to Altered Eye and Ear Function
Part VI Sexuality-Reproductive Patterns
Unit 13 Responses to Altered Sexual-Reproductive Function