Test Bank for Theories of Personality: A Zonal Perspective John M. Berecz
ISBN-10: 0205439160 • ISBN-13: 9780205439164
Instead of using a historical, categorical, or research approach to teaching personality, John M. Berecz maps theories and research onto a zonal grid to facilitate comparison and analysis.
What exactly is a “zone?” Berecz uses a unique and logical organizational structure to sort diverse theories of personality into zones of commonality. Each personality theory is located in a particular zone, based on the level of analysis (micro or macro) and whether the theory focuses mostly on the person or the situation. For example, Skinner’s behaviorism (chapter 3) is located in the Situational Zone, while Freud’s psychoanalysis (chapter 6) is found in the Insight Zone.
This zonal perspective facilitates learning and retention by providing a broad context within which students can understand and organize information that might otherwise appear as an overwhelming mass of interesting, but disconnected ideas. Using a zonal perspective allows instructors to “connect the dots” among a broad array of diverse theories and research findings.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Theories of Personality: A Zonal Perspective John M. Berecz
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is a Solution Manual?
Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Why you should order on TestBankTeam.com?
The amount of time that people teachers and students spend looking for the most recent text banks and solutions manual editions can result in frustrations. Many of the Internet websites are too old, untrustworthy and not legit. This is why TESTBANKTEAM.COM was created. it is the number one options for all kinds of reasons such as:
- - We have the largest collection on the internet and update daily
- - Prices are thought of as inexpensive.
- - Your data is kept always safe and private.
- - All your connection are encrypted via SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ).
- - Easy to use website user interface.
- - Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Test Bank for Theories of Personality: A Zonal Perspective John M. Berecz
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at [email protected]