Test Bank for Theories of Personality: A Zonal Perspective John M. Berecz
ISBN-10: 0205439160 • ISBN-13: 9780205439164
Instead of using a historical, categorical, or research approach to teaching personality, John M. Berecz maps theories and research onto a zonal grid to facilitate comparison and analysis.
What exactly is a “zone?” Berecz uses a unique and logical organizational structure to sort diverse theories of personality into zones of commonality. Each personality theory is located in a particular zone, based on the level of analysis (micro or macro) and whether the theory focuses mostly on the person or the situation. For example, Skinner’s behaviorism (chapter 3) is located in the Situational Zone, while Freud’s psychoanalysis (chapter 6) is found in the Insight Zone.
This zonal perspective facilitates learning and retention by providing a broad context within which students can understand and organize information that might otherwise appear as an overwhelming mass of interesting, but disconnected ideas. Using a zonal perspective allows instructors to “connect the dots” among a broad array of diverse theories and research findings.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Theories of Personality: A Zonal Perspective John M. Berecz
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***