Test Bank for Sociology, Eighth Canadian Edition, 8/E 8th Edition John J. Macionis, Linda M. Gerber
Seeing Sociology in Everyday Life
The acclaimed gold standard of comprehensive introductory sociology texts, Sociology empowers students to apply the theories of sociology to their own lives. In 24 chapters, it provides students with an accessible and relevant introduction to the subject while providing a clear and balanced presentation of theory, cultivation of a global perspective and multicultural view.
The new Eighth Canadian edition has been revamped with many fresh ideas, new features, and innovative teaching tools. Featuring a newly integrated learning architecture based on Bloom’s Taxonomy and a newly designed MySocLab, this edition will help build students’ critical thinking skills while helping them learn the fundamentals of sociology.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Sociology, Eighth Canadian Edition, 8/E 8th Edition John J. Macionis, Linda M. Gerber
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is a Solution Manual?
Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Why you should order on TestBankTeam.com?
The amount of time that people teachers and students spend looking for the most recent text banks and solutions manual editions can result in frustrations. Many of the Internet websites are too old, untrustworthy and not legit. This is why TESTBANKTEAM.COM was created. it is the number one options for all kinds of reasons such as:
- - We have the largest collection on the internet and update daily
- - Prices are thought of as inexpensive.
- - Your data is kept always safe and private.
- - All your connection are encrypted via SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ).
- - Easy to use website user interface.
- - Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Test Bank for Sociology, Eighth Canadian Edition, 8/E 8th Edition John J. Macionis, Linda M. Gerber
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org