Test Bank for Social Work, Social Welfare and American Society, 8/E 8th Edition Philip R. Popple, Leslie Leighninger
Social Work, Social Welfare and American Society provides students with a political perspective on social welfare with definitions of liberal, conservative, and radical positions – in order to help them better appreciate the political context of social welfare programs.
Each chapter reflects and integrates the core competencies in the 2008 Educational Policy and Accreditation Standards (EPAS) set by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE). End-of-chapter assessment reinforces this integration, and MySocialWorkLab.com activities support the mastery of CSWE’s core competencies.
This popular introductory text is written by two of the best-known authors in social work and social welfare. The Eighth Edition continues to examine the values, ethics, and knowledge needed by social workers, as well as exploring social workers’ current roles in social welfare programs. A key strength of this text is its strong coverage of the history of social welfare movements. It allows students to place welfare developments in an historical context.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Social Work, Social Welfare and American Society, 8/E 8th Edition Philip R. Popple, Leslie Leighninger
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***