Test Bank for Snapshots: An Introduction to Tourism, Sixth Canadian Edition, 6/E 6th Edition Norma Polovitz Nickerson, Paula Kerr, William C. Murray
Providing students with concise Snapshots of each sector of the tourism industry!
Snapshots: An Introduction to Tourism is a concise, easy-to-read overview of the Canadian tourism industry. Beginning with a history of the industry’s development, Snapshots proceeds to highlight the interrelation of the various components of the industry, as well as the impact of tourism on the Canadian economy, culture, and environment. The Sixth Canadian edition has been updated and reorganized to conform to the new North American Industrial Classification System’s five sectors of tourism and features a chapter devoted to each segment.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Snapshots: An Introduction to Tourism, Sixth Canadian Edition, 6/E 6th Edition Norma Polovitz Nickerson, Paula Kerr, William C. Murray
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***