Test Bank for Principles of Risk Management and Insurance, 12/E 12th Edition George E. Rejda, Michael McNamara
For undergraduate courses in Risk Management and Insurance.
Complete and current coverage of major risk management and insurance topics.
Principles of Risk Management and Insurance is the market-leading text for this course, ideal for undergraduate courses and students from a mix of academic majors. Focusing primarily on the consumers of insurance, this text blends basic risk management and insurance principles with consumer considerations.
The twelfth edition provides an in-depth treatment of major risk management and insurance topics. Coverage includes a discussion of basic concepts of risk and insurance, introductory and advanced topics in risk management, functional and financial operations of insurers, legal principles, life and health insurance, property and liability insurance, employee benefits, and social insurance. In addition, the new Affordable Care Act is discussed in depth.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Principles of Risk Management and Insurance, 12/E 12th Edition George E. Rejda, Michael McNamara
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***