Test Bank for Occupational Safety and Health for Technologists, Engineers, and Managers, 8/E 8th Edition David L. Goetsch
For all Occupational Safety, Safety and Health Management, and related courses in any safety management, engineering,
industrial/manufacturing technology, or other program, in universities, colleges, community colleges, and corporate training settings.
This comprehensive, extensively updated text covers all aspects of occupational safety and health in today’s global workplace. A major revision, Occupational Safety and Health for Technologists, Engineers, and Managers, 8e, presents new and revised regulations, emerging approaches and trends, updated statistics, and other new material of significant importance to students and practitioners in the field. Among the dozens of new topics covered: ROI for safety/health investments; Heinrich’s theory; Worker’s Compensation lawsuits; fall protection; hard hat ratings; PPE for cold work environments; indoor air quality investigations; fungal growth assessment; nanoscale materials; and noise reduction ratings. Clear, up-to-date, and logically sequenced, this text begins with historical perspective and overview, then covers laws and regulations; human elements; hazard assessment, prevention, and control; and key management issues. Each chapter contains case studies to promote classroom discussion; at least one safety fact or myth designed to engage students; and review questions to test mastery and promote critical thinking.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Occupational Safety and Health for Technologists, Engineers, and Managers, 8/E 8th Edition David L. Goetsch
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***