Test Bank for Multicultural Psychology, 2/E 2nd Edition Gordon Nagayama Hall
ISBN-10: 0205632351 • ISBN-13: 9780205632350
For courses in Cross-Cultural/ Multicultural Psychology, and Psychology of Race and Ethnicity.
This text introduces student to cultural and minority status issues in psychology, and the role of multicultural issues in mainstream research. It focuses on multiple cultural groups that co-exist in the United States, and the sociopolitical aspects of this co-existence. An emphasis on empirical research findings complements the “real life” relevance of multicultural psychology.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Multicultural Psychology, 2/E 2nd Edition Gordon Nagayama Hall
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***