Test Bank for Mathematics for New Technologies Don Hutchison, Mark Yannotta
This text addresses the need for a new mathematics text for careers using digital technology. The material is brought to life through several applications including the mathematics of screen and printer displays. The course, which covers binary arithmetic to Boolean algebra, is emerging throughout the country and may fill a need at your school. This unique text teaches topics such as binary fractions, hexadecimal numbers, and Venn diagrams to students with only a beginning algebra background.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Mathematics for New Technologies Don Hutchison, Mark Yannotta
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***