Test Bank for Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 13/E 13th Edition Kenneth C. Laudon, Jane P. Laudon
For undergraduate and graduate Management Information Systems courses.
Laudon and Laudon continue to define the MIS course with their latest comprehensive text.
Management Information Systems provides comprehensive and integrative coverage of essential new technologies, information system applications, and their impact on business models and managerial decision making in an exciting and interactive manner.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm, 13/E 13th Edition Kenneth C. Laudon, Jane P. Laudon
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***