Test Bank for Introduction to Audiology Today James W. Hall
Designed for an undergraduate course in audiology, speech-language pathology and hearing science.
Introduction to Audiology Today is a contemporary and clinically oriented review of information traditionally found in an introductory audiology book used by undergraduate students.
An up-to-date introduction to the profession of audiology, Introduction to Audiology Today is written to stimulate the student’s interest and excitement in audiology or speech-language pathology as a career choice. Chapters on hearing science covering essential information about sound and auditory anatomy/physiology include helpful figures and readable explanations of recent research findings. Current behavioral and objective procedures and strategies for hearing assessment of children and adults are described and consistently related to clinical audiology practice. Two chapters are devoted to a readable and up-to-date review of the diverse etiologies underlying peripheral and central auditory dysfunction, including auditory neuropathy spectrum disorder and auditory processing disorders.
The final section of the book introduces students to the various technologies and techniques now available for effective management of hearing loss and related disorders such as tinnitus, hyperacusis, and vestibular disorders. The text is enhanced with an assortment of high quality digital photographs illustrating the tools and technologies used by audiologists in clinical practice.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Introduction to Audiology Today James W. Hall
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***