Test Bank for Interpersonal Communication Book, The, 13/E 13th Edition Joseph A. DeVito
The Interpersonal Communication Book provides a highly interactive presentation of the theory, research, and skills of interpersonal communication with integrated discussions of diversity, ethics, workplace issues, face-to-face and computer-mediated communication and a new focus on the concept of choice in communication.
Recognized for its ability to help students understand the crucial connection between theory and practice, this thirteenth edition presents a comprehensive view of the theory and research in interpersonal communication and, at the same time, guides students to improve a wide range of interpersonal skills. The text emphasizes how to choose among those skills and make effective communication choices in a variety of personal, social, and workplace relationships. Superior coverage of cultural diversity, ethics, interpersonal communication in the workplace, and the integration of face-to-face and computer-mediated communication make The Interpersonal Communication Book the best choice for preparing students to communicate successfully in today’s world.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Interpersonal Communication Book, The, 13/E 13th Edition Joseph A. DeVito
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***