Test Bank for Intellectual Disabilities Across the Lifespan, 9/E 9th Edition Clifford J. Drew, Michael L. Hardman
This book provides an introduction to intellectual disabilities that is highly readable, comprehensive, and reflective of the broad array of human stories associated with this condition. This volume is strongly based in human development and follows the development of individuals with intellectual disabilities from conception through birth, infancy, and early childhood, and then through the elementary school, adolescent, and adult years. Intellectual disabilities is a field in which this complete cycle of human life is important for a full understanding of the challenges and issues involved.
The authors also examine intellectual disabilities from the perspective of many disciplines. It is important to examine collaboration among disciplines and its impact on the person with intellectual disabilities and his or her family.
This edition has updated and expanded coverage of a number of growing areas related to the field of intellectual disabilities.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Intellectual Disabilities Across the Lifespan, 9/E 9th Edition Clifford J. Drew, Michael L. Hardman
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***