Test Bank for Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9/E 9th Edition Spencer A. Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid, Lois Fichner-Rathus
Engaging students and cultivating understanding in a world of diversity.
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9/e examines the rich diversity found in human sexuality. More significantly, the text places an emphasis on cultivating understanding in a world of increasing diversity through personal engagement. Students are encouraged to reflect upon their own beliefs and experiences throughout the text in order to foster a more personal and impactful learning experience. The text also helps students develop their own opinions by promoting critical thinking skills, personal sexual health awareness, and responsible decision-making.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9/E 9th Edition Spencer A. Rathus, Jeffrey S. Nevid, Lois Fichner-Rathus
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account once your payment is confirmed. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page.