YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Foundations of Psychological Testing A Practical Approach, 6th Edition, Leslie A. Miller, Robert L. Lovler, ISBN: 9781506396408, ISBN: 9781544366708
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Test Bank for Foundations of Psychological Testing A Practical Approach, 6th Edition, Leslie A. Miller, Robert L. Lovler, ISBN: 9781506396408, ISBN: 9781544366708
Table Of Content
About the Authors
SECTION I. OVERVIEW OF PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING
Chapter 1. What Are Psychological Tests?
Chapter 2. Why Is Psychological Testing Important?
Chapter 3. What Are the Ethical Responsibilities of Test Publishers, Test Users, and
SECTION II. PSYCHOMETRIC PRINCIPLES
Chapter 4. How Do Test Users Interpret Test Scores?
Chapter 5. What Is Test Reliability/Precision?
Chapter 6. How Do We Gather Evidence of Validity Based on the Content of a Test?
Chapter 7. How Do We Gather Evidence of Validity Based on Test–Criterion
Chapter 8. How Do We Gather Evidence of Validity Based on a Test’s Relation to
SECTION III. DEVELOPING AND PILOTING SURVEYS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS
Chapter 9. How Do We Construct and Administer Surveys and Use Survey Data?
Chapter 10. How Do We Develop a Test?
Chapter 11. How Do We Assess the Psychometric Quality of a Test?
SECTION IV. USING TESTS IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS
Chapter 12. How Are Tests Used in Educational Settings?
Chapter 13. How Are Tests Used in Clinical and Counseling Settings?
Chapter 14. How Are Tests Used in Organizational Settings?
Appendix A: Test Spotlights
Appendix B: Guidelines for Critiquing a Psychological Test
Appendix C: Code of Fair Testing Practices in Education
Appendix D: Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct
Appendix E: Table of Critical Values for Pearson Product–Moment Correlation Coefficients