Test Bank for Food Service Organizations: A Managerial and Systems Approach, 8/E 8th Edition Mary B. Gregoire
Organized around the well-proven foodservice systems model, FOOD SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS: A MANAGERIAL AND SYSTEMS APPROACH, 8/e provides detailed and current information on how managers can optimally transform human, material, facility, and operational inputs into outputs of meals, customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, and financial accountability. Blending theory and practice, it gives foodservice managers a strong empirical base for managing operations. After thoroughly introducing the model, it presents in-depth coverage of each functional subsystem: procurement, production, distribution, service, safety, sanitation, and maintenance. Next, readers master today’s most relevant leadership, communication, decision making, HR, financial, and marketing techniques. The book concludes with a full section on system outputs, including methods for evaluating them. This edition adds new coverage of sustainability; updated information on energy management and food safety; expanded coverage of marketing and globalization; and the latest dietary guidelines.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Food Service Organizations: A Managerial and Systems Approach, 8/E 8th Edition Mary B. Gregoire
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***