Test Bank for Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, 12/E 12th Edition Daniel P. Hallahan, James M. Kauffman, Paige C. Pullen
Exceptional Learners is an outstanding introduction to the characteristics of exceptional learners and their education, emphasizing classroom practices as well as the psychological, sociological, and medical aspects of disabilities and giftedness. In keeping with this era of accountability, all discussions and examples of educational practices are grounded in a sound research base.
With hundreds of new references added to the 12th edition, the authors are committed to bringing the most current and credible perspectives to bear on the ever-increasing complexity of educating students with special needs in today’s schools. The authors have written a text that reaches the heart as well as the mind, promoting a conviction that professionals working with exceptional learners need to develop not only a solid base of knowledge, but also a healthy attitude toward their work and the people whom they serve, and constantly challenge themselves to acquire a solid understanding of current theory, research, and practice in special education and to develop an ever more sensitive understanding of exceptional learners and their families.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, 12/E 12th Edition Daniel P. Hallahan, James M. Kauffman, Paige C. Pullen
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***