Test Bank for Evaluating Practice: Guidelines for the Accountable Professional, 6/E 6th Edition Martin Bloom, Joel Fischer, John G. Orme
Evaluating Practice continues to be the most comprehensive practice evaluation text available.
Focusing on single-system designs, Evaluating Practice, 6/e presents clear guidelines on conceptualizing and measuring problems, developing practice-oriented evaluation designs, understanding and analyzing data, and ethical guidelines for practice evaluation.
Unsurpassed among human service evaluation texts for bringing clarity to evaluation procedures, Evaluating Practice comes with a free CD-ROM featuring numerous programs, including the innovative SINGWIN program for analyzing data (created by Charles Auerbach, David Schnall, and Heidi Heft Laporte of Yeshiva University), and the CASS and CAAP programs (created by Walter Hudson) for managing cases and scoring scales.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Evaluating Practice: Guidelines for the Accountable Professional, 6/E 6th Edition Martin Bloom, Joel Fischer, John G. Orme
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***