YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Electrical Wiring Residential, 20th Edition, Ray C. Mullin, Phil Simmons, ISBN-10: 0357366476, ISBN-13: 9780357366479
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Test Bank for Electrical Wiring Residential, 20th Edition, Ray C. Mullin, Phil Simmons, ISBN-10: 0357366476, ISBN-13: 9780357366479
Table of Contents
1. General Information for Electrical Installations.
2. Specifications, Electrical Symbols, and Outlets.
3. Determining the Required Number of Branch Circuits, Lighting Outlets, and Receptacle Outlets.
4. Conductor Sizes and Types, Wiring Methods, Wire Connections and Voltage Drop.
5. Conductor Identification, Switch Control of Lighting Circuits, Bonding/Grounding of Wiring Devices, and Induction Heating.
6. Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupters, Surge Protective Devices, Immersion Detection Circuit Interrupters, and Appliance Leakage Current Interrupters.
7. Luminaires, Ballasts, and Lamps.
8. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Front Bedroom.
9. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Master Bedroom.
10. Lighting Branch Circuit—Bathrooms, Hallway.
11. Lighting Branch Circuit—Front Entry, Porch, Post Light, Underground Wiring.
12. Lighting Branch Circuit and Small-Appliance Circuits for the Kitchen.
13. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Living Room.
14. Lighting Branch Circuit for the Study/Bedroom.
15. Dryer Outlet, Lighting, and Receptacle Circuits for the Laundry, Powder Room, Rear Entry Hall, and Attic.
16. Branch Circuits for the Garage and Outdoors.
17. Recreation Room.
18. Lighting Branch Circuit, Receptacle Circuits for Workshop.
19. Special-Purpose Outlets—Water Pump, Water Heater.
20. Special-Purpose Outlets for Ranges, Counter-Mounted Cooking Unit, and Wall-Mounted Oven.
21. Special-Purpose Outlets—Food Waste Disposer, Dishwasher.
22. Special-Purpose Outlets for the Bathroom Ceiling Heat/Vent/Lights, the Attic Fan, and the Hydromassage Tub.
23. Special-Purpose Outlets—Electric Heating, Air Conditioning.
24. Gas and Oil Central Heating Systems.
25. Television, Telephone, and Low-Voltage Signal Systems.
26. Smoke, Heat, and Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Security Systems.
27. Feeder and Service-Entrance Calculations.
28. Feeders and Service-Entrance Equipment.
29. Overcurrent Protection—Fuses and Circuit Breakers.
30. Swimming Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, and Hydromassage Baths.
31. Wiring for the Future: Home Automation Systems.
32. Standby Power Systems.
33. Residential Utility—Interactive Photovoltaic Systems.
Specifications for Electrical Work—Single-Family Dwelling.
Appendix A: Specification for Electrical Work—Single-Family Dwelling.
Appendix B: Schedule of Special-Purpose Outlets.
Appendix C: Useful Formulas.
Appendix D: Metric System of Measurement.
Appendix E: Standard Symbols.
Appendix F: Single-Family Dwelling Service-Entrance Calculations (Standard).
Appendix G: AFCI/GFCI Check-Off List.
Plans for Single-Family Dwelling.
Sheet 1 of 9: Foundation/Basement Plan.
Sheet 2 of 9: First Floor Plan.
Sheet 3 of 9: South Elevation & Window/Door Schedule.
Sheet 4 of 9: East Elevation & Interior Elevations.
Sheet 5 of 9: North Elevation & Plot Plan.
Sheet 6 of 9: West Elevation & Electrical Schedules.
Sheet 7 of 9: Cross-Section A-A.
Sheet 8 of 9: Basement Electrical Plan.
Sheet 9 of 9: First Floor Electrical Plan.
Blank Floor Plan: First Floor Electrical.
Blank Floor Plan: Basement Electrical.