Test Bank for Drugs, Brain, and Behavior, 6/E 6th Edition David M. Grilly, John Salamone
The use and abuse of drugs, and their effects on behavior
The book integrates information from the various fields, including pharmacology, neuroscience, psychology and psychiatry, to provide a broad perspective on how drugs affect behavioral processes.
Drugs, Brain and Behavior describes the psychological effects of drugs, and how drug actions can be understood in terms of effects on the brain. This discussion includes drugs that are used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders, as well as common drugs of abuse. Rather than simply focusing on drug dependence and addiction, this text also places considerable emphasis on drug treatments for various psychiatric disorders such as: schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, parkinsonism, ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease. It also combines neurotransmitter-based approaches to the field with perspectives that emphasize specific drugs and distinct drug categories. Intended for Undergraduate courses in Psychopharmacology and/or Drugs and Behavior, this new edition of Drugs, Brain, and Behavior provides an overview of the field of psychopharmacology, which focuses on the behavioral effects of drugs.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Drugs, Brain, and Behavior, 6/E 6th Edition David M. Grilly, John Salamone
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is a Solution Manual?
Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Why you should order on TestBankTeam.com?
The amount of time that people teachers and students spend looking for the most recent text banks and solutions manual editions can result in frustrations. Many of the Internet websites are too old, untrustworthy and not legit. This is why TESTBANKTEAM.COM was created. it is the number one options for all kinds of reasons such as:
- - We have the largest collection on the internet and update daily
- - Prices are thought of as inexpensive.
- - Your data is kept always safe and private.
- - All your connection are encrypted via SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ).
- - Easy to use website user interface.
- - Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Test Bank for Drugs, Brain, and Behavior, 6/E 6th Edition David M. Grilly, John Salamone
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at [email protected]