Test Bank for Drugs, Brain, and Behavior, 6/E 6th Edition David M. Grilly, John Salamone
The use and abuse of drugs, and their effects on behavior
The book integrates information from the various fields, including pharmacology, neuroscience, psychology and psychiatry, to provide a broad perspective on how drugs affect behavioral processes.
Drugs, Brain and Behavior describes the psychological effects of drugs, and how drug actions can be understood in terms of effects on the brain. This discussion includes drugs that are used for the treatment of psychiatric disorders, as well as common drugs of abuse. Rather than simply focusing on drug dependence and addiction, this text also places considerable emphasis on drug treatments for various psychiatric disorders such as: schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, parkinsonism, ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease. It also combines neurotransmitter-based approaches to the field with perspectives that emphasize specific drugs and distinct drug categories. Intended for Undergraduate courses in Psychopharmacology and/or Drugs and Behavior, this new edition of Drugs, Brain, and Behavior provides an overview of the field of psychopharmacology, which focuses on the behavioral effects of drugs.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Drugs, Brain, and Behavior, 6/E 6th Edition David M. Grilly, John Salamone
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***