YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Diversity and Society Race Ethnicity and Gender, 6th Edition, Joseph F. Healey, Andi Stepnick, ISBN: 9781506389059
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Test Bank for Diversity and Society Race Ethnicity and Gender, 6th Edition, Joseph F. Healey, Andi Stepnick, ISBN: 9781506389059
Table Of Content
PART 1 • AN INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF MINORITY GROUPS IN THE UNITED STATES
Chapter 1 • Diversity in the United States: Questions and Concepts
Chapter 2 • Assimilation and Pluralism: From Immigrants to White Ethnics
PART 2 • EVOLUTION OF DOMINANT–MINORITY RELATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES
Chapter 3 • The Development of Dominant–Minority Group Relations in Preindustrial America: The Origins of Slavery
Chapter 4 • Industrialization and Dominant–Minority Relations: From Slavery to Segregation and the Coming of Postindustrial Society
PART 3 • UNDERSTANDING DOMINANT–MINORITY RELATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES TODAY
Chapter 5 • African Americans: From Segregation to Modern Institutional Discrimination and
Chapter 6 • Native Americans: From Conquest to Tribal Survival in a Postindustrial Society
Chapter 7 • Hispanic Americans: Colonization, Immigration, and Ethnic Enclaves
Chapter 8 • Asian Americans: Model Minorities?
PART 4 • CHALLENGES FOR THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE
Chapter 9 • New Americans, Assimilation, and Old Challenges
Chapter 10 • Minority Groups and U.S. Society: Themes, Patterns, and the Future
A Final Word