Test Bank for Deviance, Conformity, and Social Control in Canada 4/E 4th Edition Tami M. Bereska
A critical introduction to the study of deviance.
Deviance, Conformity, and Social Control in Canada provides a broad, accessible, and critical introduction to the study of deviance. Unlike other texts on the market, it introduces both objective and subjective theoretical approaches in two early chapters and devotes the remainder of the text to substantive issues of particular interest to students. Each of these issues is then critically assessed and cohesively presented within a broader sociocultural context.
This text is available in a variety of digital and print formats. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson’s MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options, and customization, click the Choices tab.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Deviance, Conformity, and Social Control in Canada 4/E 4th Edition Tami M. Bereska
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***