Test Bank for Database Systems: Design, Implementation & Management, 11th Edition by Carlos Coronel and Steven Morris
Practical and easy to understand, DATABASE SYSTEMS: DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION, AND MANAGEMENT, Eleventh Edition, gives students a solid foundation in database design and implementation. Filled with visual aids such as diagrams, illustrations, and tables, this market-leading text provides in-depth coverage of database design, demonstrating that the key to successful database implementation is in proper design of databases to fit within a larger strategic view of the data environment. Renowned for its clear, straightforward writing style, this text provides students with an outstanding balance of theory and practice. The eleventh edition has been updated to include expanded relational algebra coverage, updated business vignettes showing the impact of database tech in the real world, updated coverage of cloud data services, expanded coverage of Big Data and related Hadoop technologies, SQL coverage expanded to include MySQL databases, and many other improvements! In addition, new review questions, problem sets, and cases have been added throughout the book so that students have multiple opportunities to test their understanding and develop real and useful design skills.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Database Systems: Design, Implementation & Management, 11th Edition by Carlos Coronel and Steven Morris
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***