Test Bank for Cornerstones of Cost Accounting, 1st Edition: Hansen
Name: Cornerstones of Cost Accounting
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Cornerstones of Cost Accounting, 1st Edition: Hansen
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Test Bank for Cornerstones of Cost Accounting, 1st Edition, Don Hansen, Maryanne M. Mowen, ISBN-10: 053873678X, ISBN-13: 9780538736787
This is not a textbook or e-book version of the original text. Its called TEST BANK contains Multiple Choice Questions with Answers. All chapter’s Tests are available. Buyer will receive the download (File type: pdf/word/exl..etc) in his email as soon as transaction completed. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents
Part I: FOUNDATION CONCEPTS.
1. Introduction to Cost Management.
2. Basic Cost Management Concepts.
3. Cost Behavior.
4. Activity-Based Costing.
Part II: FUNDAMENTAL COSTING AND CONTROL.
5. Product and Service Costing: Job-Order System.
6. Process Costing.
7. Allocating Costs of Support Departments and Joint Products.
8. Budgeting for Planning and Control.
9. Standard Costing: A Functional-Based Control Approach.
10. Decentralization: Responsibility Accounting, Performance Evaluation, and Transfer Pricing.
Part III: ADVANCED COSTING AND CONTROL.
11. Strategic Cost Management.
12. Activity-Based Management.
13. The Balanced Scorecard: Strategic-Based Control.
14. Quality and Environmental Cost Management.
15. Productivity Measurement and Control and Lean Accounting.
Part IV: DECISION MAKING.
16. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
17. Activity Resource Usage Model and Tactical Decision Making.
18. Pricing and Profitability Analysis.
19. Capital Investment.
20. Inventory Management: Economic Order Quantity, JIT, and the Theory of Constraints.