Test Bank for Connections: A World History, Combined Edition, 2/E 2nd Edition Edward H. Judge, John W. Langdon
Reveal the connections among world societies — from regional to global.
For an introductory level survey of world history.
Connections: A World History is a student-centered text that focuses on connections within and among world societies. Concise, engaging chapters and a clear narrative make the often overwhelming amount of information in world history accessible to a wide range of students. A uniquely comprehensive and consistent map program is combined with strong pedagogical support for increased understandability. The authors’ focus on connections offers a useful and compelling framework for understanding how and why peoples and societies change over time.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Connections: A World History, Combined Edition, 2/E 2nd Edition Edward H. Judge, John W. Langdon
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***