Test Bank for Cognitive Psychology: Mind and Brain Edward E. Smith, Stephen M. Kosslyn
For courses in Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Neuroscience, Learning and Memory, Philosophy of Mind, and Philosophy of Psychology.
The first book that fully integrates information about the brain and neural processing into the standard curriculum in cognitive psychology.
Based on a need for a text that could accurately, productively, and seamlessly integrate information on both the brain and neural processing, Edward E. Smith (Columbia University) and Stephen M. Kosslyn (Harvard University) created Cognitive Psychology: Mind and Brain 1.e. Without question, the study of cognition has progressed enormously over the past decade. Most importantly, much of the recent progress in cognitive studies has come from the advent of cognitive neuroscience, which uses neuroscientific methods and data to address psychological issues. However, throughout years of academic teaching, the authors came to realize that no currently available book was able to summarize and make accessible the major findings, theories, and research the field had produced. Now, in this text’s first edition, these issues have been addressed. Using findings in neuroscience to illuminate and motivate key distinctions in cognitive psychology, the authors have written a cognitive psychology book that is informed by neuroscience – the first of its kind and one poised to set a new standard in undergraduate cognitive studies.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Cognitive Psychology: Mind and Brain Edward E. Smith, Stephen M. Kosslyn
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is a Solution Manual?
Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Why you should order on TestBankTeam.com?
The amount of time that people teachers and students spend looking for the most recent text banks and solutions manual editions can result in frustrations. Many of the Internet websites are too old, untrustworthy and not legit. This is why TESTBANKTEAM.COM was created. it is the number one options for all kinds of reasons such as:
- - We have the largest collection on the internet and update daily
- - Prices are thought of as inexpensive.
- - Your data is kept always safe and private.
- - All your connection are encrypted via SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ).
- - Easy to use website user interface.
- - Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Test Bank for Cognitive Psychology: Mind and Brain Edward E. Smith, Stephen M. Kosslyn
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at [email protected]