YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Chemistry: The Molecular Science, 5th Edition, John W. Moore, Conrad L. Stanitski, ISBN-10: 1285199049, ISBN-13: 9781285199047
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Test Bank for Chemistry: The Molecular Science, 5th Edition, John W. Moore, Conrad L. Stanitski, ISBN-10: 1285199049, ISBN-13: 9781285199047
Table of Contents
1. The Nature of Chemistry.
2. Chemical Compounds.
3. Chemical Reactions.
4. Energy and Reactions.
5. Electron Configurations and the Periodic Table.
6. Covalent Bonding.
7. Molecular Structures.
8. Properties of Gases.
9. Liquids, Solids, and Materials.
10. Fuels, Organic Chemicals, and Polymers.
11. Chemical Kinetics: Rates of Reactions
12. Chemical Equilibrium.
13. The Chemistry of Solutes and Solutions.
14. Acids and Bases.
15. Additional Aqueous Equilibria.
16. Thermodynamics: Directionality of Chemical Reactions.
17. Electrochemistry and Its Applications.
18. Nuclear Chemistry.
19. The Chemistry of the Main Group Elements.
20. Chemistry of Selected Transition Elements and Coordination Compounds.
Appendix A: Problem Solving and Mathematical Operations.
Appendix B: Units, Equivalences, and Conversion Factors.
Appendix C: Physical Constants and Sources of Data.
Appendix D: Ground-State Electron Configurations of Atoms.
Appendix E: Naming Simple Organic Compounds.
Appendix F: Ionization Constants for Weak Acids at 25°C.
Appendix G: Ionization Constants for Weak Bases at 25°C.
Appendix H: Solubility Product Constants for Some Inorganic Compounds at 25°C.
Appendix I: Standard Reduction. Potentials in Aqueous Solution at 25 °C.
Appendix J: Selected Thermodynamic Values.
Appendix K: Answers to Problem-Solving Practice Problems.
Appendix L: Answers to Exercises.
Appendix M: Answers to Selected Questions for Review and Thought.