Test Bank for Business Data Communications- Infrastructure, Networking and Security, 7/E 7th Edition William Stallings, Tom Case
For Business Data Communications, Data Communications, and introductory Networking for Business courses. The content is also appropriate for the Introduction to Networking course in a MBA program.
Business Data Communications: Infrastructure, Networking and Security covers the fundamentals of data communications, networking, distributed applications, and network management and security. These concepts are presented in a way that relates specifically to the business environment and the concerns of business management and staff. While making liberal use of real-world case studies and charts and graphs to provide a business perspective, the book also provides the student with a solid grasp of the technical foundation of business data communications.
The diverse set of projects and student exercises enables the instructor to use the book as a component in a rich and varied learning experience and to tailor a course plan to meet the specific needs of the instructor and students.
The Seventh edition features a new co-author, Dr. Thomas L. Case, Professor and Chair of the Department of Information Systems at Georgia Southern University. New coverage of security-related issues is included in relevant places throughout the book to meet the needs of the IT/IS schools using this book and the growing emphasis on network security. Additionally, the Seventh edition now aligns with the ACM/AIS IS 2010 curriculum model.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Business Data Communications- Infrastructure, Networking and Security, 7/E 7th Edition William Stallings, Tom Case
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***