Test Bank for Business Data Communications- Infrastructure, Networking and Security, 7/E 7th Edition William Stallings, Tom Case
For Business Data Communications, Data Communications, and introductory Networking for Business courses. The content is also appropriate for the Introduction to Networking course in a MBA program.
Business Data Communications: Infrastructure, Networking and Security covers the fundamentals of data communications, networking, distributed applications, and network management and security. These concepts are presented in a way that relates specifically to the business environment and the concerns of business management and staff. While making liberal use of real-world case studies and charts and graphs to provide a business perspective, the book also provides the student with a solid grasp of the technical foundation of business data communications.
The diverse set of projects and student exercises enables the instructor to use the book as a component in a rich and varied learning experience and to tailor a course plan to meet the specific needs of the instructor and students.
The Seventh edition features a new co-author, Dr. Thomas L. Case, Professor and Chair of the Department of Information Systems at Georgia Southern University. New coverage of security-related issues is included in relevant places throughout the book to meet the needs of the IT/IS schools using this book and the growing emphasis on network security. Additionally, the Seventh edition now aligns with the ACM/AIS IS 2010 curriculum model.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Business Data Communications- Infrastructure, Networking and Security, 7/E 7th Edition William Stallings, Tom Case
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
What is a test bank?
A test bank is a collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual textbook. Many instructors rely on these resources to develop their exams. Test banks may contain any or all the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, and essay/short answer.
What is a Solution Manual?
Solution Manual is step by step solutions of end of chapter questions in the text book. A solution manual offers the complete detailed answers to every question in textbook at the end of chapter.
Why you should order on TestBankTeam.com?
The amount of time that people teachers and students spend looking for the most recent text banks and solutions manual editions can result in frustrations. Many of the Internet websites are too old, untrustworthy and not legit. This is why TESTBANKTEAM.COM was created. it is the number one options for all kinds of reasons such as:
- - We have the largest collection on the internet and update daily
- - Prices are thought of as inexpensive.
- - Your data is kept always safe and private.
- - All your connection are encrypted via SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ).
- - Easy to use website user interface.
- - Customer service is always willing to help you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Name: Test Bank for Business Data Communications- Infrastructure, Networking and Security, 7/E 7th Edition William Stallings, Tom Case
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com