Test Bank for Auditing: The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements, Canadian 12/E 12th Edition Alvin A. Arens, Randal J. Elder, Mark S. Beasley, Ingrid B. Splettstoesser
This text is appropriate for courses in Auditing and Special Topics in Accounting at the college or university level. Auditing is an upper-level course directed at students in pursuit of a professional accounting designation – CA, CGA, or CMA.
Good auditing is based on both art and science. Auditing, The Art and Science of Assurance Engagement – Your partner in auditing!
Taking a risk-based approach, this text focuses on an auditor’s decision-making process. Integrated current international standards, improved readability and real-world applications offer a practical and theoretical approach to auditing.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Auditing: The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements, Canadian 12/E 12th Edition Alvin A. Arens, Randal J. Elder, Mark S. Beasley, Ingrid B. Splettstoesser
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***