Test Bank for Atando cabos: Curso intermedio de español, 4/E 4th Edition María González-Aguilar, Marta Rosso-O’Laughlin
Understanding that students enter the Intermediate Spanish course at different levels, Atando cabos brings students to a common proficiency level and “ties up the loose ends” from their first year of Spanish. Focusing on the significance of culture and interpersonal communication in learning a foreign language, this text is comprised of high-interest, relevant themes that motivate critical thinking and classroom discussions. Concentrating on the development of basic skills—listening, speaking, reading and writing, with an equal emphasis on fluency and accuracy—this text teaches students to express, interpret, and negotiate meaning in context while learning to analyze, compare, contrast, and understand Hispanic cultures.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Atando cabos: Curso intermedio de español, 4/E 4th Edition María González-Aguilar, Marta Rosso-O’Laughlin
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
All resources are in electronic format and can be downloaded from your account once your payment is confirmed. Payments will be processed instantly after checkout. Please note that all sales are final and non refundable. If you still have questions, find answers on our FAQ page.