Test Bank for Articulation and Phonological Disorders: Speech Sound Disorders in Children, 7/E 7th Edition
A classic in the field, this text presents the most up-to-date perspectives on the nature, assessment, and treatment of speech sound disorders.
A must-have reference, this classic book delivers exceptional coverage of clinical literature and focuses on speech disorders of unknown causes. Offering a range of perspectives, it covers the normal aspects of speech sound articulation, normal speech sound acquisition, the classification of and factors related to the presence of phonological disorders, the assessment and remediation of speech sound disorders, and phonology as it relates to language and dialectal variations. This edition features twelve manageable chapters, including a new chapter on the classification of speech sound disorders, an expanded discussion of childhood apraxia of speech, additional coverage of evidence-based practices, and a look at both motor-based and linguistically-based treatment approaches.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Articulation and Phonological Disorders: Speech Sound Disorders in Children, 7/E 7th Edition
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***