Test Bank for Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft, The, 3/E 3rd Edition Rebecca Stein, Philip L Stein
This concise introductory textbook emphasizes the major concepts of both anthropology and the anthropology of religion. It is aimed at students encountering anthropology for the first time. Reviewers describe the text as vivid, rich, user-friendly, accessible, and well-organized.
THE ANTHROPOLOGY OF RELIGION, MAGIC, AND WITCHCRAFT examines religious expression from a cross-cultural perspective while incorporating key theoretical concepts. In addition to providing a basic overview of anthropology, including definition of key terms and exposure to ethnographies, the text exposes students to the varying complexity of world religions.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft, The, 3/E 3rd Edition Rebecca Stein, Philip L Stein
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***