Test Bank for A Survey of Mathematics with Applications 9E Allen R. Angel, Christine Abbott. Dennis C. Runde
ISBN-10: 0321759664 • ISBN-13: 9780321759665
In a Liberal Arts Math course, a common question students ask is, “Why do I have to know this?” A Survey of Mathematics with Applications continues to be a best-seller because it shows students how we use mathematics in our daily lives and whythis is important. The Ninth Edition further emphasizes this with the addition of new “Why This Is Important” sections throughout the text. Real-life and up-to-date examples motivate the topics throughout, and a wide range of exercises help students to develop their problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Angel, Abbott, and Runde present the material in a way that is clear and accessible to non-math majors. The text includes a wide variety of math topics, with contents that are flexible for use in any one- or two-semester Liberal Arts Math course.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for A Survey of Mathematics with Applications 9E Allen R. Angel, Christine Abbott. Dennis C. Runde
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***