YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank for A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications, 11th Edition, Dennis G. Zill, ISBN-10: 1305965728, ISBN-13: 9781305965720
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
Test Bank for A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications, 11th Edition, Dennis G. Zill, ISBN-10: 1305965728, ISBN-13: 9781305965720
Table of Contents
1. INTRODUCTION TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Definitions and Terminology. Initial-Value Problems. Differential Equations as Mathematical Models. Chapter 1 in Review.
2. FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Solution Curves Without a Solution. Separable Variables. Linear Equations. Exact Equations and Integrating Factors. Solutions by Substitutions. A Numerical Method. Chapter 2 in Review.
3. MODELING WITH FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Linear Models. Nonlinear Models. Modeling with Systems of First-Order Differential Equations. Chapter 3 in Review.
4. HIGHER-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Preliminary Theory-Linear Equations. Reduction of Order. Homogeneous Linear Equations with Constant Coefficients. Undetermined Coefficients-Superposition Approach. Undetermined Coefficients-Annihilator Approach. Variation of Parameters. Cauchy-Euler Equation. Solving Systems of Linear Differential Equations by Elimination. Nonlinear Differential Equations. Chapter 4 in Review.
5. MODELING WITH HIGHER-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Linear Models: Initial-Value Problems. Linear Models: Boundary-Value Problems. Nonlinear Models. Chapter 5 in Review.
6. SERIES SOLUTIONS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS.
Review of Power Series Solutions About Ordinary Points. Solutions About Singular Points. Special Functions. Chapter 6 in Review.
7. LAPLACE TRANSFORM.
Definition of the Laplace Transform. Inverse Transform and Transforms of Derivatives. Operational Properties I. Operational Properties II. Dirac Delta Function. Systems of Linear Differential Equations. Chapter 7 in Review.
8. SYSTEMS OF LINEAR FIRST-ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Preliminary Theory. Homogeneous Linear Systems. Nonhomogeneous Linear Systems. Matrix Exponential. Chapter 8 in Review.
9. NUMERICAL SOLUTIONS OF ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
Euler Methods. Runge-Kutta Methods. Multistep Methods. Higher-Order Equations and Systems. Second-Order Boundary-Value Problems. Chapter 9 in Review.
Appendix I. Gamma Function.
Appendix II. Matrices.
Appendix III. Laplace Transforms.
Answers for Selected Odd-Numbered Problems.