Test Bank Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, Sixth Canadian Edition 6/E 6th Edition
Charles T. Horngren, Srikant M. Datar, George Foster, Madhav V. Rajan, Christopher D. Ittner, Maureen P. Gowing, Steve Janz
Appropriate for a one- or two-term Introductory/Intermediate level course in cost/management accounting. Also suitable for MBA level courses. Text of choice for CGAs and CMAs.
Horngren et al., Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis is designed to provide students with the most accessible, engaging and relevant tools and resources to understand Cost Accounting, including how to help managers make better decisions. This 6th edition continues to have unparalleled quality and range of assignment material.
Helps students discover more “I Get It!” moments with MyAccountingLab.
This powerful online tool gives students the power of practice. This proven grade booster allows students to test their understanding and MAL will build a personalized study plan that allows students limitless practice with algorithmically driven problems.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Test Bank Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis, Sixth Canadian Edition 6/E 6th Edition
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***