Solution Manual for Water-Resources Engineering, 3/E 3rd Edition David A. Chin
For a senior- or graduate-level first course in water-resources engineering offered in civil and environmental engineering degree programs. A prerequisite course in fluid mechanics and calculus up to differential equations is assumed.
Water-Resources Engineering provides comprehensive coverage of hydraulics, hydrology, and water-resources planning and management. Presented from first principles, the material is rigorous, relevant to the practice of water resources engineering, and reinforced by detailed presentations of design applications.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Water-Resources Engineering, 3/E 3rd Edition David A. Chin
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***