Solution Manual for Transport Phenomena in Biological Systems, 2/E 2nd Edition George A. Truskey, Fan Yuan, David F. Katz
For one-semester, advanced undergraduate/graduate courses in Biotransport Engineering.
Presenting engineering fundamentals and biological applications in a unified way, this text provides students with the skills necessary to develop and critically analyze models of biological transport and reaction processes. It covers topics in fluid mechanics, mass transport, and biochemical interactions, with engineering concepts motivated by specific biological problems.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Transport Phenomena in Biological Systems, 2/E 2nd Edition George A. Truskey, Fan Yuan, David F. Katz
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***