Solution Manual for THINK Social Psychology 2012 Edition by Duff
- Publisher: Pearson; 1 edition (January 23, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205013546
- ISBN-13: 978-0205013548
For an undergraduate introductory level course in social psychology.
THINK Social Psychology
THINK Social Psychology covers the essentials every social psychology student should know. The chapters are briefer than a standard introductory text, allowing for a lower cost to students and using less printed paper. THINK Social Psychology includes 13 chapters of content, giving instructors the flexibility to choose what they want to cover.
THINK Social Psychology provides currency and relevance through design, current examples and high-interest readings. The readings have been chosen from a range of well respected journals and popular press publications. With the concise presentation of material in the chapters, instructors have the option of incorporating these readings and helping students connect to issues occurring outside of the classroom.
An engaging visual design developed with the benefit of extensive student feedback will appeal to students and deliver the key concepts of Social Psychology in a way they can understand.
ThinkSpot , the text’s open access website, provides students with a large number of tools to help them achieve a better grade.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for THINK Social Psychology 2012 Edition by Duff
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.