Solution Manual for Theory and Applications of Digital Speech Processing Lawrence Rabiner, Ronald Schafer
For graduate students in digital signal processing, and undergraduate students in Electrical and Computer Engineering. Also suitable for practicing engineers in speech processing.
Clear, up-to-date, hands-on coverage of digital speech processing.
This new text presents the basic concepts and theories of speech processing with clarity and currency, while providing hands-on computer-based laboratory experiences for students. The material is organized in a manner that builds a strong foundation of basics first, and then concentrates on a range of signal processing methods for representing and processing the speech signal.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Theory and Applications of Digital Speech Processing Lawrence Rabiner, Ronald Schafer
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***