Solution Manual for The Developing Child 13th Edition by Bee
- Publisher: Pearson; 13 edition (December 22, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205256023
- ISBN-13: 978-0205256020
Provides students the most support for learning and success
The Developing Child, 13e gives students the tools they need to organize, retain, and apply information from the broad field of child psychology, while offering balanced coverage of theory and application.
Through The Developing Child, 13e Helen Bee and Denise Boyd generate excitement about scientific inquiry by connecting research with applications. All integrated features within the text are designed to engage students and provide them with the support they need to understand, learn, and apply the material. Interactive resources like MyDevelopmentLab and MyVirtualChild offer students additional support and the ultimate hands-on learning experience.
This is the standalone book if you want the Book/MyDevelopmentLab/ order the ISBN below:
0205865291 / 9780205865291 Developing Child and NEW MyDevelopmentLab with Pearson eText — Valuepack Package
Package consists of:
0205206522 / 9780205206520 NEW MyDevelopmentLab with Pearson eText — Valuepack
0205256023 / 9780205256020 Developing Child, The
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for The Developing Child 13th Edition by Bee
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.