Solution Manual for Structural Steel Design: A Practice Oriented Approach Abi O. Aghayere,Jason Vigil
For undergraduate courses in Structural Steel Design as well as Steel Structures.
Structural Steel Design: A Practice-Oriented Approach, 1e takes a holistic approach by showing how each individual component design in a steel-framed building is incorporated into a complete building design as one would find in practice. It covers topics that are pertinent to everyday structural design of steel-framed buildings, plus others not commonly found in a text including framing layout, design ‘rules of thumb’, floor vibrations, structural strengthening, and torsion. These key topics are essential to preparing students for designing with structural steel in the real world. This book bridges the gap between theory and practice, helping students learn the basics of steel design and how to practically apply that learning to real-world steel framed building projects.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Structural Steel Design: A Practice Oriented Approach Abi O. Aghayere,Jason Vigil
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***