Solution Manual for Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts & Cases, 15/E 15th Edition Fred R. David, Forest R. David
For undergraduate and graduate courses in strategy.
In today’s economy, gaining and sustaining a competitive advantage is harder than ever. Strategic Management captures the complexity of the current business environment and delivers the latest skills and concepts with unrivaled clarity, helping students develop their own cutting-edge strategy through skill-developing exercises.
The Fifteenth Edition has been thoroughly updated and revised with current research and concepts. This edition includes 29 new cases and end-of- chapter material, including added exercises and review questions.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Strategic Management: A Competitive Advantage Approach, Concepts & Cases, 15/E 15th Edition Fred R. David, Forest R. David
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***
Table of Contents
I. Overview of Strategic Management
1. The Nature of Strategic Management
THE COHESION CASE: PEPSICO, INC. — 2013
II. Strategy Formulation
2. The Business Vision and Mission
3. The External Assessment
4. The Internal Assessment
5. Strategies in Action
6. Strategy Analysis and Choice
III. Strategy Implementation
7. Implementing Strategies: Management and Operations Issues
8. Implementing Strategies: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, R&D, and MIS Issues
IV. Strategy Evaluation
9. Strategy Review, Evaluation, and Control
V. Key Strategic-Management Topics
10. Business Ethics/Social Responsibility/Environmental Sustainability
11. Global/International Issues
VI. Strategic-Management Case Analysis
How to Prepare and Present a Case Analysis