Solution Manual for Soils and Foundations, 8/E 8th Edition Cheng Liu, Jack Evett
For all courses in soils and foundations, geotechnical engineering, soil mechanics, and foundation engineering.
Ideal for beginners, SOILS AND FOUNDATIONS, 8/e presents all essential aspects of soils and foundations in as simple and direct a manner as possible. Filled with worked examples, step-by-step solutions, and hands-on practice problems, it emphasizes design and practical applications supported by basic theory. Throughout, the authors promote learning through the extensive use of diagrams, charts, and illustrations. Coverage includes: engineering properties of soils: soil exploration, compaction, stabilization, and consolidation; water in soil; subsurface stresses; settlement of structures; shear strength; shallow and deep foundations; lateral earth pressure; retaining structures, and stability analysis of slopes. This edition’s new coverage includes Pressuremeter and Dilatometer tests, water flow characterization with Bernoulli’s Theorem, dewatering, uplift pressure on dams, and subsurface stresses caused by overlying soil masses.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Soils and Foundations, 8/E 8th Edition Cheng Liu, Jack Evett
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***