Solution Manual for Quality Improvement, 9/E 9th Edition Dale H. Besterfield
For undergraduate and graduate-level courses in Quality Control, Statistical Process Control, Quality Improvement, and Quality Assurance. This book will be valuable in programs such as Quality Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Control, and Statistical Process Control; in Associate Degree in Quality and other technical programs; in Baccalaureate programs in Engineering, Technology, Health Care, Education, and Business; and in Masters Degree programs in business.
Formerly titled Quality Control, the field’s most accessible introduction to quality has been renamed and revamped to focus on quantitative aspects of quality improvement. New chapters on Lean Enterprise, Six Sigma, Experimental Design, and Taguchi’s Quality Engineering have been added, and this new Ninth Edition adds comprehensive coverage of fundamental statistical quality improvement concepts. A practical state-of-the-art approach is stressed throughout, and sufficient theory is presented to ensure that students develop a solid understanding of basic quality principles. To improve accessibility, probability and statistical techniques are presented through simpler math or developed via tables and charts. As with previous editions, this text is written to serve a widely diverse audience of students, including the growing number of “math shy” individuals who must play key roles in quality improvement.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Quality Improvement, 9/E 9th Edition Dale H. Besterfield
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***