Solution Manual for Process Control: Modeling, Design and Simulation B. Wayne Bequette
For junior or senior-level undergraduate Chemical Engineering courses in process dynamics and control, as well as a reference for professionals seeking the latest simulation tools and advanced control strategies.
This is the first book to offer a fully integrated introduction of the fundamental topics of process dynamics with MATLAB software tools that allow students to learn the material interactively through computer-based simulation exercises. Process Control: Modeling, Design and Simulation presents realistic problems and provides the software tools for students to simulate processes and solve practical, real-world problems. Ultimately, the book will teach students to analyze dynamic chemical processes and develop automatic control strategies to operate them safely and economically.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Process Control: Modeling, Design and Simulation B. Wayne Bequette
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***