Solution Manual for Problem Solving and Programming Concepts, 9/E 9th Edition Maureen Sprankle, Jim Hubbard
A core or supplementary text for one-semester, freshman/sophomore-level introductory courses taken by programming majors in Problem Solving for Programmers, Problem Solving for Applications, any Computer Language Course, or Introduction to Programming.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Problem Solving and Programming Concepts, 9/E 9th Edition Maureen Sprankle, Jim Hubbard
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***