Solution Manual for Prestressed Concrete Fifth Edition Upgrade: ACI, AASHTO, IBC 2009 Codes Version, 5/E 5th Edition Edward G. Nawy
For one-semester, senior/graduate-level courses in Prestressed Concrete departments of Civil Engineering.
Completely revised to reflect the new ACI 318-08 Building Code and International Building Code, IBC 2009, this popular text offers a unique approach to examining the design of prestressed concrete members in a logical, step-by-step trial and adjustment procedure. Encouraging clear, systematic thinking, it integrates handy flow charts to help students better understand the steps needed for design and analysis. In addition, the major topics of material behavior, prestress losses, flexure, shear, torsion, and deflection-camber are sequentially self-contained and can be covered in one semester at the senior and graduate levels.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Prestressed Concrete Fifth Edition Upgrade: ACI, AASHTO, IBC 2009 Codes Version, 5/E 5th Edition Edward G. Nawy
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***