Solution Manual for Organic Structural Spectroscopy, 2/E 2nd Edition Joseph B. Lambert, Scott Gronert, Herbert F. Shurvell, David Lightner, Robert Graham Cooks
Organic Structural Spectroscopy authoritatively presents the fundamentals of all four principal spectroscopic methods: nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, mass spectrometry, infrared spectroscopy, and ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy. Each topic is examined in depth by an experienced author who is a practicing expert in that area. The material is easy to grasp, beginning at the most elementary level and progressing to the level required for organic research. Among many other enhancements, the Second Edition offers an entirely new discussion of mass spectrometry, with comprehensive coverage of new ionization and fragmentation methods, and treatment of NMR from the basics to advanced 2D methods.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product immediate after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Organic Structural Spectroscopy, 2/E 2nd Edition Joseph B. Lambert, Scott Gronert, Herbert F. Shurvell, David Lightner, Robert Graham Cooks
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***