Solution Manual for Operating Systems Design and Implementation, 3/E 3rd Edition Andrew S Tanenbaum, Albert S Woodhull
For introductory courses on computer operating systems.
Revised to address the latest version of MINIX (MINIX 3), this streamlined, simplified new edition remains the only operating systems text to first explain relevant principles, then demonstrate their applications using a Unix-like operating system as a detailed example. It has been especially designed for high reliability, for use in embedded systems, and for ease of teaching.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- 1. We do not sell the textbook.
- 2. We provide digital files only.
- 3 .We can provide sample before you purchase
- 4 .We do not offer refund once the order is completed.
- 5. You will receive this product within 12 hours after placing the order
- 6. You are buying: Solution Manual for Operating Systems Design and Implementation, 3/E 3rd Edition Andrew S Tanenbaum, Albert S Woodhull
- 7. ***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Solution Manual in e-version of the following book***